Effective company spokespersons are vitally important in achieving communications results. At Marston Strategic Communications, we have found that CEOs, other senior company officers and outside experts are often not well prepared to handle media interviews and television appearances.
Marston trains spokespersons to present themselves, their companies and their products and services effectively on television and radio, in print media interviews and through digital and social media channels.
Our training sessions include:
- Preparing for an interview
- Defining the key messages
- Handling difficult questions
- Controlling the interview
- Ensuring key messages are delivered accurately, persuasively and credibly
- Managing a press conference
- Handling a crisis
Marston’s professionals have successfully transformed many clients who were uncomfortable with public appearances into focused and highly effective spokespersons.